Friday, December 12, 2008

etsy

if you're still christmas shopping, consider visiting these etsy sites:

my friend christina, who lives here in bellingham. she is a lovely painter and maker of pretty things. and her little girl autumn was born on the very same day as isla.
my friend rosemary, who lives in gloucester, massachusetts. she is an amazing artist and she has a really wonderful laugh.
my friend sarah, who lives in grand rapids, michigan. she is raising her little girl eleanor to be an artist and to live on the edge. they are both very cool.
my friend sarah's sister jenny. she lives in port townsend and gave us our very first baby gift for isla, which was a bunch of these lovely block-prints on onesies.
my sister-in-law jessica's friend brielle, who lives in oregon and who i met once at a birthday party for my niece kate. i really like her silverware sets.
i don't know this woman, melissa, but i love the things she makes. she is a new zealander living in norway, and she has two lovely little children.

1 comment:

Chris and Christina said...

thanks for the shout-out!