Tuesday, December 20, 2011

back where i started

this is where isla spends most of her day.

i'm coming back to this blogger blog, and the plan is to stay here for the long term.  i really liked iweb, but apple is changing things and it will no longer host my lovely iweb-designed blog.  sigh.  i try not to think about all the hours i have spent fiddling with blog design on the computer.  hopefully it can count toward overall learning experience and not just mindless screen time.  right?

anyway.  i'm still trying to reconnect with this old blog and make it the way i want it.  i'm getting there.  (anyone have tips on how to make the my header fill the space?  and how to get my "pages" list to show?)  i'm also trying to slowly re-post all my iweb posts over here, so someday it will be a complete record of my blogging history over the past few years.  but i haven't finished that yet, so if you scroll down we'll skip back in time a bit.  just don't mind that.

apple is also doing away with the gallery where our pictures have been so artfully hosted.  sigh again.  so i'm trying out picasa for posting our photos.  should be fairly straightforward as well.  let me know if it doesn't work right!

thanks for following me around the web, everyone!

No comments: