Friday, May 01, 2009

family visit

some of my east coast family was here recently for a visit. we had lots of good old fashioned bellingham fun, and we had AMAZING weather! it was really ideal. i'm sure it rained as soon as they drove away.
we spent a lovely leisurely afternoon at boulevard park. here's isla lou with grandma louise.

and here she is with great grandma katie.

aunt tiff and i did some biking with the kids...

and hiked up sehome hill.

and of course we had a chaotic family breakfast at nelson's!


followed by a glare-y family photo shoot outside. here are some cousins (chris, molly, danielle and me) and four generations of meyer women: me, oma, isla and my mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess,

Your blog is wonderfully done. I haven't had time to dive into it much, but it is really neat. I'm glad to see your mom and grandma could visit. Your mom looks like she's doing well. Your family looks like it is doing amazing! I'm sitting here with our newest edition in my lap as I type... amazing!

blessings.

-culley

Angela said...

Isn't it fun to share your home and life with family? Your great-grandma Kate is an amazingly beautiful woman- I wish I could photograph her! and I love the pic of the cousins with the reflection of the photographer's in the mirror. Glad you had so much fun!